Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Trouble, Trouble Trouble

Did I say trouble?  I have trying to post new articles and pictures to Doll College for about two weeks, but I couldn't.  I don't know what the problem was but, it was either a picasa or a google problem.  When I would try to post I would get a screen that only blinked and made a bumping noise.  Then a screen would come up telling me I was using the wrong web address.  I was using the google blog it button.  I tried several times a day to post for over two weeks. In checking the google message boards, I was not the only blogger having this problem.  I don't know what the problem was.  I even reloaded my software, GRRRRRRRRRRRR it did not help.  I tried another computer and that didn't help, so the problem was not mine, but I spent a lot of doll time(time I could have been playing) in trying to make sure I didn't have a glitch in my system.  Well... today it seems to have been fixed.  It has been very frustrating.  Well the good news is I have a good deal of new info, and some new dolls to talk about, so here goes............

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: problems with internet and computer are always annoying. I'm glad that you could fix the problem. I see you did a lot of shopping. I love your new dolls. I am sure you will leave as the new. Your new dolls are gorgeous. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete