Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Some Of My Shirley Temple Dolls. Anyone Interested?






I happened to unpack some of my Shirley Temple dolls.   I am still unpacking from my recent move.  I thought since I had some pictures of Shirley, I would post these pictures of some of my Dolls.  The Shirley in the red and white dress and the Shirley in the yellow dress are by the Ideal Doll Company.  The one in the ruffled dress is a Shirley I made many years ago.  I have several more Shirleys, but I have not unpacked them as yet.  The Ideal Shirley Temple dolls I am going to list on Ebay.  If anyone is interested in them, let me know.  

1 comment:

  1. tHEY ARE CUTIES, FOR SURE -- oops, forgot about that caps lock. I used to want a Shirley, very much, but I think she would have to grab my heart in a special way, now. :)

    ReplyDelete