Monday, February 17, 2014

Crochet clothes For toni1

 Another dress using yarn and a free pattern from the internet.  A nice way to use of scraps of yarn.















A crochet bodice with a matching print cotton fabric skirt.  I used the dress pattern to crochet the bodice and cut a piece of material that I had measured for length allowing enough to hem, and width allowing enough to gather to make a full skirt.







A group picture of crochet clothing.  I love to crochet doll clothing.  It is an innovative and inexpensive way to dress your dolls.  I love that you can use a basic crochet pattern (there are free ones all over the internet.  Just Google:
 free crochet doll dress pattern or use the one posted on this blog.)






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed these posts about the crochet doll clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete