Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another Doll Project

I found a movie that I wanted to watch and the sewing machine was not set up so I could comfortably watch my movie.  The movie is called, The Gambling Man.  It is a British movie made for TV based on the Catherine Cookson Novel by the same name.  Everyone that knows me well knows I love Catherine Cookson's novels.  While getting out the movie and putting it in my computer, I spied a McDonald's Madame Alexander Doll on my vanity.  These are the dolls given with Happy Meals.  I got my son in law to remove the crown from off her head.  These dolls are the same size as the Mattel Kelly dolls.  I had printed out a crochet pattern for a Kelly dress a while back. (Go to Google and enter free kelly crochet pattern)  I got it out and some pink J&P Coats Speed Cro-sheen thread and  a size one crochet hook.   I should have the dress completed by the time the movie is over.  Now to watch my movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment